Common Sense From a British Muslim

Valin

common-sense-from-a-british-muslim.phpPower Line:

John Hinderaker

August 8, 2016

Amir Khan, a British fighter, is one of the world’s top welterweights. His trainer Tam Khan (no relation, I believe) recently took to Facebook to express his opinions on Britain’s Muslim turmoil. Through my son, I have more contact with the world of boxing than most people, and have come to view the fight scene as an oasis of sanity (with, of course, some exceptions). So I wasn’t surprised to see that Mr. Khan’s perspective is sensible. This was his Facebook post; click each segment to enlarge if necessary:

nintchdbpict000257685298.jpg?resize=580%

(Snip)

nintchdbpict000257685117-e1470659872677-

(Snip)

Mr. Khan’s post was wildly popular; it got 148,000 likes and 126,000 shares. Wow, Facebook must love that sort of action!

Not exactly: Facebook responded by deleting Khan’s account. But it was restored after Facebook said the deletion was a “mistake.” My question: does Facebook ever delete liberals’ accounts by mistake? We never seem to hear about that particular error.

(Snip)

__________________________________________________________________________________

From the comment

Steve Prescott · Minneapolis, Minnesota

Although Obama and Hillary don't like to hear this, the culture wars are not about Musllim vs Westerner or Black vs White; they are about Good People vs Bad People. Mr. Khan is obviously one of the good ones. He's on our side.

Good comment -- Good People vs. Bad People. Which is why we can't "all get along."

There are some people I don't want to get along with.

ayman_al_zawahiri_3.jpg

Ayman al-Zawahiri

Don't want to get along with him. In fact IMO the world would be a much much better place if he were dead.