Christians At A Crossroad: Choosing The Lesser Of Two Evils Is Still Choosing Evil

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
christians-crossroad-choosing-lesser-two-evils-still-choosing-evilRed State: Christians At A Crossroad: Choosing The Lesser Of Two Evils Is Still Choosing Evil

Posted at 4:00 pm on August 7, 2016 by Susan Wright

“Of two evils, choose neither.” – Charles Spurgeon

And here we are, at a crossroad for choosing.

Turn to the left, and you find yourself in the camp of Hillary Clinton. She is the Teflon candidate. She has weathered more scandals and been let off the hook for more misdeeds and missteps than probably any known candidate in our nation’s very short history.

How she manages to elude justice and become the Democrat nominee, I have no certain idea. I suspect there is more than a slight bit of collusion going on behind the scenes. Politics is a cesspool, and until very recently, we could claim the Democrat end to be most corrupt and putrid.

If you turn to the right at this crossroad, you find yourself with Donald J. Trump. His supporters are made up of a mish-mash of the poorly educated, the angry, who desperately need a scapegoat for their anger, Nazis (No, seriously… Nazis), and the odd addition of Christians who feel he is the “lesser” of two evils. Scissors-32x32.png

• 2 weeks later...

"I thought you should know"

Please tell me why you would NOT vote for

Trump to stop this evil woman.

Here Is The Spin

Nothing to see here...Move Along. I Said MOVE ALONG!