The Press and Pollsters Are Putting Too Much Cornstarch in the Cherry Pie

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
the_press_and_pollsters_are_putting_too_much_cornstarch_in_the_cherry_pie.htmlAmerican Thinker:

August 7, 2016

The Press and Pollsters Are Putting Too Much Cornstarch in the Cherry Pie

By Clarice Feldman

That’s the short take of my friend Thomas Lipscomb and I have to agree with him.

Contrary to most of the media-sponsored polls (The LA Times stands alone now calling the race a tie at last view), I agree with this one: Trump will draw in millions of voters who didn’t show up to the polls before and he will beat Hillary Clinton.

I don’t pretend to be a polling expert but note others who claim to be have said much the same thing using different statistical methodologies, including Yale Professor Ray Fair (economic models) and Emory University President Alan Abramowitz (presidential approval ratings), Politik.com predicts a landslide, noting in recent years the number of people voting for Democrats has dipped while the number of those voting for Republicans has risen.

Conservative Treehouse has argued along the same lines and notes that the NYT buried its own key finding that American voters are whiter than “historic leftist presentations”.

It projects that 73,272,595 Republicans will vote this fall in the general election. Scissors-32x32.png