Clinton: I ‘short-circuited’ in describing FBI findings

clearvision

clearvision
290553-clinton-i-short-circuited-in-describing-fbi-findingsThe Hill:

Hillary Clinton on Friday said that she may have mischaracterized FBI Director James Comey's statements about her truthfulness during the investigation into her use of a private email server.

Clinton was asked at the National Association of Black Journalists-National Association of Hispanic Journalists Convention if she had misrepresented Comey's conclusions in two recent interviews she gave.

"I may have short-circuited it, and for that I will try to clarify," she said.Scissors-32x32.png

-----------------------------------

What like a computer?

• Like 1

Ms. Clinton regrets (again)
Scott Johnson
August 6 2016

a

This past Sunday FOX News played Chris Wallace’s interview with Hillary Clinton. In the video I posted here, Clinton claimed at 16:35 she had admitted her mistake in connection with the email scandal; her “mistake” was “not using two different email addresses.” That’s what she said. Really.

Taking questions at a gathering of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists yesterday, Clinton purported to acknowledge her “mistake” again. Asked about her assertion in the interview with Wallace that FBI Director Comey had vouched for her veracity, Clinton was ready for the question. She spoke from notes to which she turned her eyes several times in the course of another set of twisted comments. She is having some difficulty keeping her lies straight.

This time around Clinton commented that she had “short-circuited” Comey’s remarks (video below). In the course of these comments Clinton said: “I have acknowledged repeatedly that using two email accounts was a mistake” (whatever that means). Toward the end of these comments she said: “I regret using one account” (whatever that means). All in all, another bizarre display of false regret.

(Snip)

Bobblehead, continually checking her notes, is definitely having trouble keeping her lies straight. Very difficult listening to all 5 minutes of this video. Blah, blah, blah.

Very difficult listening to all 5 minutes of this video. Blah, blah, blah.

Just think you could have 1460 days of her being in your life!

Agent Kay (Men In Black) "Imagine a giant cockroach, with unlimited strength, a massive inferiority complex, and a real short temper, is tear-assing around Manhattan Island in a brand-new Edgar suit. That sound like fun?"