Trump Hits Hillary For Lack Of Press Conferences: 235 Days And Counting

Geee

trump-hits-hillary-for-lack-of-press-conferences-235-days-and-counting-videoDaily Caller:

Donald Trump blasted Hillary Clinton on Wednesday for not conducting a press conference in 235 days, calling on the press to “check it out.”

During his press conference in Doral, Florida, Trump said that is has been “235 days since Crooked Hillary Clinton has had a press conference, and you as reporters who give her all these glowing reports should ask yourselves why.”

Scissors-32x32.png

Trump tells NBC reporter to ‘be quiet’

Donald Trump told NBC’s Katy Tur to be quiet during a Wednesday press conference and then accused the reporter, who has been the network’s main traveling reporter on the GOP presidential candidate, of seeking to help Hillary Clinton win the White House.

The fight began when Tur asked Trump if he “had any qualms” about calling on Russia or other foreign governments to release Clinton emails if they had obtained them.

“Does that not give you pause?” an incredulous Tur asked Trump.

“Nope. Gives me no pause,” Trump responded. “If they have them, they have them. We might as well find them.

Tur them repeatedly sought to ask Trump a follow-up question as the two talked over and interrupted one another.Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/289441-trump-tells-nbc-reporter-to-be-quiet

Trump: 'I hope' Russia is able to get Clinton's emails

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes that Russian hackers have obtained the tens of thousands of emails that Hillary Clinton deleted from her private email server.

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."

He went on to address Russia directly: "Russia, if you are listening," he said, "I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by the press."

Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289420-trump-i-hope-russia-is-able-to-get-clintons-emails

Trump contradicts himself on relationship with Putin

Donald Trump said Wednesday he doesn't know Russian President Vladimir Putin, contradicting a claim he made last year that he knows the leader "very well."

“I never met Putin. I don’t know who Putin is,” the GOP presidential nominee said at a press conference in Doral, Fla.

"He said one nice thing about me. He said I’m a genius," Trump continued.

"I said thank you very much to the newspaper, and that was the end of it. I never met Putin."

Throughout the news conference, Trump reiterated that he would rather have a working relationship with Russia to defeat terrorists.

"I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly, but there’s nothing I can think of that I’d rather do then have Russia friendly as opposed to the way they are right now so that we can knock out ISIS [the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria] together with other people and with other countries."

His Wednesday comments dispute what the Republican presidential nominee said in November of last year at a debate, when Trump said he knows Putin because they were both on an episode of CBS’s “60 Minutes” Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289421-trump-contradicts-himself-on-relationship-with-putin

Trump attacks Clinton on trade deal

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Hillary Clinton, his Democratic opponent, of hiding her true beliefs on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the controversial trade deal that has put Democrats in hot water.

"Her VP is one of the biggest proponents of TPP and now he's against it? Bernie Sanders was right. He was against it," Trump said to reporters at an appearance at his hotel in Doral, Fla., referring to Clinton's running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.).

"The day she gets in, which hopefully will never happen, she will approve TPP and that will be another disaster."Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/289417-trump-attacks-clinton-on-trade-deal

Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'most interesting chapter'

Donald Trump on Wednesday criticized former President Bill Clinton's speech at the Democratic National Convention, saying he left out "the most interesting chapter."

It was a reference to Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, and other 1990s scandals that drew headlines during the Clinton administration.

"Even the story told by her husband last night, he left out the most interesting chapter. I won't get into that," Trump said Wednesday during a press conference at his Miami-area hotel of President Clinton's speech.

"The chapter that I really waited for, because it was really boring, the chapter I waited for, I never heard," the GOP presidential nominee said.Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289427-trump-bill-clinton-left-out-most-interesting-chapter

• 3 weeks later...