Gretchen Carlson Sues Fox News Boss, Alleging Sexual Harassment Before Firing

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
gretchen-carlson-sues-roger-ailes-alleging-sexual-harassment-firingBreitbart:

NEW YORK (AP) — Former Fox News Channel anchor Gretchen Carlson is suing network chief executive Roger Ailes, claiming she was fired after refusing his sexual advances.

Fox News representatives did not immediately return requests for comment on the lawsuit, which was filed Wednesday in Superior Court in New Jersey’s Bergen County.

Carlson, the former host of a daytime show at Fox, alleged a pattern of discriminatory behavior at Fox.

She says she was fired in June. She says that happened nine months after Ailes told her that “you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago.”

The 50-year-old Carlson was Miss America in 1989. She spent 11 years at Fox.

________

Bad boss, or just bad for business?

Draggingtree
Roger Ailes Fires Back at Gretchen Carlson’s “Defamatory” Lawsuit as Fox Launches Internal Investigation

The Fox News chairman issued this statement in response to the lawsuit Wednesday afternoon: “Gretchen Carlson’s allegations are false. This is a retaliatory suit for the network’s decision not to renew her contract, which was due to the fact that …Continued Scissors-32x32.png

Source: Hollywood Reporter http://www.jammiewf.com/2016/roger-ailes-fires-back-at-gretchen-carlsons-defamatory-lawsuit-as-fox-launches-internal-investigation/

righteousmomma

She also added Steve Doocy into the mix of sexual harassment because he did not always include her in discussions and treated her like a prop. I liked Gretchen when she was on Fox and Friends but this turned me off. Steve Doocy seems like a really nice guy. Her afternoon show just was not getting the ratings. So who knows!!!