Mother of Palestinian who murdered 13-year-old girl: “My son is a hero. He made me proud.”

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

mother-of-palestinian-who-murdered-13-year-old-girl-my-son-is-a-hero-he-made-me-proud:

Posted by William A. Jacobson Monday, July 4, 2016 at 5:00pm

Sickness.

Mother-of-Terrorist-who-murdered-Hallel-

We reported recently on the murder of 13-year old Hallel Yaffa Ariel while she slept in her bed, 13-year old Israeli girl stabbed to death in bed by 17-year old Arab terrorist.

The funeral was heartbreaking. You don’t need a translation as Hallel’s mother spoke at her funeral:

Sobbing, Rena Ariel caressed the blue shroud-covered body of her daughter Hallel Yaffa, 13, before uttering her final parting words to the girl who had been a brilliant student and who loved to dance.

“I am giving you one last hug,” Ariel said on Thursday evening as she eulogized Hallel in front of the hundreds of mourners who filled the small park a short walk from their home in Kiryat Arba near Hebron.

Just the night before, Hallel had performed in Jerusalem with the Harikud dance troop.

In the morning she slept late. According to Kiryat Arba Regional Council, she had planned to spend time with her stepfather Amichai when she awoke helping him in his boutique vineyard.

She was alone in the house and still sleeping when 17-year-old Muhammad Tarayrah sneaked into her bedroom and stabbed her to death.

Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

And here we see the larger problem in a nutshell. How Do You Make Peace, When Only One Side Wants Peace?

Thing is one of these days an attack like this will take place, 90% of the Israeli people will say to the government Enough. The Israeli government will tell the IDF...You now have a free hand to make This Problem Go Away. And They Will.

My 3rd question And Then What Happens?

The Palestinians are poking a stick at a tiger...this never works out well as eventually the tiger gets pissed.

• Like 1