Unmasked: Gun-toting Jihadi 'bride-maker'

NCTexan

35E5991900000578-3671824-image-a-34_1467500043951.jpgUK Daily Mail:

Unmasked: Gun-toting Jihadi 'bride-maker' who grooms British girls for ISIS fighters in Syria is student from London whose father is a successful businessman

Her poisonous outpourings on the internet glorify the murderous acts of Islamic State terrorists and are meant to lure young British Muslim women to travel to Syria as ‘Jihadi brides’.

And today The Mail on Sunday can unmask the evil ‘matchmaker’ known by the pseudonym Umm Muthanna Al Britaniyah.

She is a former London student whose real name is Tooba Gondal. She is 22 years old and her father is a successful businessman.

Her transformation, in a few years, from happy schoolgirl about to leave for college to IS cheerleader in a burka toting an AK-47 is stark.

These days, instead of furthering her education, her most cherished desire is to become a ‘martyr’ in a suicide bombing.

Through her prolific output on social media, she commands a powerful influence on her following of largely young girls as she ‘grooms’ them, urging them, as she has done, to travel to Syria and marry bloodthirsty IS killers.

In her online rants, she described Britain as ‘a filthy country’ and praised the Paris massacre last November, which left more than 130 dead, saying: ‘EXPLOSIONS AND SHOOTINGS… 80 dead. And all praise is due to Allah Almighty. #ParisUnderAttack.’

She added: ‘Wish I could have seen the hostages being slaughtered last night with my own eyes. Would have been just beautiful.’

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

righteousmomma

Through her prolific output on social media, she commands a powerful influence on her following of largely young girls as she ‘grooms’ them, urging them, as she has done, to travel to Syria and marry bloodthirsty IS killers.
In her online rants, she described Britain as ‘a filthy country’ and praised the Paris massacre last November, which left more than 130 dead, saying: ‘EXPLOSIONS AND SHOOTINGS… 80 dead. And all praise is due to Allah Almighty. #ParisUnderAttack.’
She added: ‘Wish I could have seen the hostages being slaughtered last night with my own eyes. Would have been just beautiful.’

Certainly not a joking matter and actually so horrific an evil has control of her mind, body and soul that I cannot fathom.

Of course our present leadership and their acolytes will be blaming the dang social media keyboard for her "radicalization"