Remain Calm! Loretta Lynch, the FBI, and DHS Are Watching Our Backs!

Valin

remain-calm-loretta-lynch-fbi-and-dhs-are-watching-our-backsNational Review/The Corner:

Jim Geraghty

June 22, 2016

As Instapundit Likes to Say, ‘We’re In the Very Best of Hands.’

The rumor that Omar Mateen’s wife, Noor Salman, had disappeared broke Friday, but it seemed too preposterous to believe. Come on, how could the Federal Bureau of Investigation let a potential accomplice in the worst terrorist attack in American soil since 9/11 just walk out the door with no surveillance? Unthinkable, right? Apparently not:

Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted today that the FBI is unaware of the whereabouts of Omar Mateen’s wife, Noor Salman.

Salman has indicated she suspected Mateen was about to commit a terrorist attack, and even accompanied him to buy the weaponry he used to carry out the massacre. She insists, however, that as he left she tried to hold onto his arm so he wouldn’t leave.

If the FBI believes she was aware of the impending attack, she could be prosecuted.

“Has the shooter’s wife left the state of Florida?” a reporter asked Lynch during her press conference Tuesday.

“Right now, I don’t know exactly the answer to that,” Lynch candidly replied. ”I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now.”

Wait, it gets better...............................................(Snip)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

e18c11c03309668f3f30d958ea05efac.jpg