Rep. Chaka Fattah found guilty on federal corruption charges

Valin

284280-rep-fattah-found-guilty-in-corruption-trialThe Hill:

Cristina Marcos

June 21 2016

A Philadelphia jury delivered a guilty verdict on Tuesday for Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-Pa.), who was convicted on 29 separate federal charges related to bribery, money laundering, fraud and racketeering.

Fattah, 59, who lost his primary bid in April, gave no indication he planned to resign from his seat in Congress.

He faces the prospect of spending the rest of his life in prison following Tuesday’s conviction. Several of the charges he was convicted on carry sentences of 20 years each.

“Today’s decision notwithstanding, it has been my privilege to serve the constituents of the Second Congressional District for over 20 years,” Fattah said in a statement released hours after the verdict.

“While today’s outcome isn’t what we had hoped, I respect our nation’s judicial system,” he said.

(Snip)

I put that on this thread:

http://www.therightreasons.net/index.php?/topic/56425-a-criminal-organization-masquerading-as-a-political-party/

for posteritywink.png ( i did notice that the thread has quite a few pages, even though not everything even goes on it - if we would include all of Hill's stuff, it would be incredibly long)

Corruption.....Hillary Clinton? Shirley You Jest!!! smile.png

I put that on this thread:

http://www.therightreasons.net/index.php?/topic/56425-a-criminal-organization-masquerading-as-a-political-party/

for posteritywink.png ( i did notice that the thread has quite a few pages, even though not everything even goes on it - if we would include all of Hill's stuff, it would be incredibly long)

Corruption.....Hillary Clinton? Shirley You Jest!!! smile.png

Don't call me Shirleywink.png

• Like 1