AND NOW, THE MINDLESS SPECULATION ON VICE-PRESIDENTS, DEMOCRAT EDITION

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
and-now-the-mindless-speculation-on-vice-presidents-democrat-editionPatterico :
6/9/2016

Filed under: General — JVW @ 2:16 pm

[guest post by JVW]

With the Presidential candidates pretty much settled at this point (right?right?) it is now time to organize an infinite number of electrons in the old and new media to make stunningly wrong predictions on the possibilities for Vice-Presidential picks for each candidate. In this edition, we’ll discuss the options available to the Once and Future Inevitable Next President of the United States, First Lady/Senator/Secretary Hillary! Rodham Clinton, noted IT and National Security expert. First, let’s consider what Her Clintonic Majesty may be looking for in a running mate. To start off with, the Washington Post has put together a long list of 27 possibilities for the position. Some of them I find to be fanciful (Al Franken? Al Franken? Al F’n Franken?), so I narrowed that down to a top ten that we can analyze. I’ve thought about it for nearly four minutes now, and I think it boils down to the following criteria in the following order of importance:

Scissors-32x32.png

1. Unwavering Loyalty: Hillary!’s entire career is one long exercise in demanding fealty and subservience from those who work on her behalf, and I don’t see that changing once she reaches the pinnacle of public life. Scissors-32x32.png