Anthropologists Discover Remains of Open Minded Feminist

Valin

anthropologists-discover-remains-of-open-minded-feminist-n2174303Townhall:

Mike Adams

Jun 07, 2016

People sometimes tell me they would never send their children to a public university because the campuses are overrun with liberal feminists. Nothing could be further from the truth. Most of these campuses are overrun with leftists posing as liberal feminists, not true liberal feminists. There’s a huge difference. A recent evaluation I found on Rate My Professors illustrates the distinction:

"I took Mike Adams' class because I read his articles and heard about how horrific he was. And the truth is that he is by far the best professor I've ever had. He is hysterically funny and ridiculously smart. He cares about his students and if you make an effort, he duly notes it. This class alone made me want to go into law. Highly recommend him."

These evaluations are anonymous but students usually tip their hand when writing them. The author of this one is a feminist who enrolled in one of my introductory level courses. Several characteristics of her thinking show that she’s actually a liberal, rather than a leftist. In case you missed them, here they are:

(Snip)

We have plenty of lawyers both good and bad. But we have a real shortage of truly liberal feminist professors. In fact, I can say without hesitation that the young feminist professors I work with are the least qualified I’ve ever seen. They are intellectually insecure, hyper-conformist, humorless, intolerant, and wildly biased in their treatment of their students – often grading them on the basis of group membership, rather than performance.

So, please, reconsider being a lawyer and instead become a college professor. We need you for more than what you can teach the next generation of students. We also need you for the example you can set for the current generation of ms-guided educators.