Videos and Photos of Fascist Violence in San Jose

Valin

videos-and-photos-of-fascist-violence-in-san-jose.phpPower Line:

John Hinderaker

June 3, 2016

When people refer to fascism, they generally mean “opinions I disagree with.” But the real thing, sadly, is not extinct. For the first time in our modern history, Brownshirts are on the march. As always, they are on the Left.

We have written (here and elsewhere) about liberal Democrats who have rioted at or after Donald Trump rallies. Last night in San Jose, liberals attacked Trump supporters in the most violent riot yet. It is hard to watch the videos without hearing echoes of the 1930s.

Here, a Trump supporter is viciously sucker-punched by a leftist. Note the Mexican flag; a common chant at anti-Trump riots in California is “make California Mexico again.”

(Snip)

(Snip)

san-jose-5.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=458%2C239

(Snip)

636005130594343066-josh-edelson-afp-gett

(Snip)

Remarkably, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have felt no obligation to distance themselves from the violence repeatedly perpetrated by their supporters. The party line in the liberal media is 1) these are just protests, nothing unusual here; and 2) to the extent there is violence, it is Trump’s fault for being controversial. That is their story, and so far they are sticking to it. At some point, though, the violence will be impossible to ignore, especially if Trump supporters begin defending themselves.

Sheesh - before I even opened this up, I thought - Sounds like a Trump Rally.

I am not a fan of DT, and you know my opinion of his followers....but this is beyond the pale.

Can't remember the last time The Right acted this way.

Remember how it was always noted that after a Tea Party rally they would pick up the entire area before leaving?

Draggingtree

POSTED ON JUNE 3, 2016 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN MEDIA BIAS

THE MEXICAN FLAG: AN ALL-AMERICAN SYMBOL?

Violent mobs who have attacked Donald Trump supporters at one rally after another wave Mexican flags while burning American flags. The vast majority of Americans will disapprove, to say the least, so the Associated Press felt called upon to assure us that Mexican flags are really OK: “Mexican flag, seen at Trump protests, has long history in US.”

The flag of Mexico has a long history in the United States, despite being a symbol of a nation south of the border. It became a topic of discussion last week after a violent anti-Trump protest in Albuquerque.

Trump lashed out on Twitter after protests outside his Albuquerque rally sparked a riot that caused thousands of dollars in damage, condemning “thugs who were flying the Mexican flag.”

“Lashed out” is what reporters say when they want you to be skeptical of a remark that otherwise seems to be plain common sense. Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/06/the-mexican-flag-an-all-american-symbol.php