“NATIONAL. HISPANIC. CHRISTIAN. THREE. GREAT. WORDS.”

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
national-hispanic-christian-three-great-wordsPatterico :
5/21/2016

Filed under: General — Dana @ 11:00 pm

[guest post by Dana]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh741bBwMcA

Donald Trump’s pre-recorded message to the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference:

We’re gonna do a lot of things if I get elected president. We’re gonna bring back jobs and that you understand. The world is taking our jobs and we’ve gotta stop it.

We’re gonna take care of minority unemployment. It’s a huge problem, it’s really unfair to minorities, and we’re going to solve that problem and it’s going to be solved once and for all. We’re going to create good schools, and I mean, in some cases, hopefully, great schools. And really save communities because our communities in many cases are not safe, which is really unfair to Hispanics, and frankly, everybody else.

We’re gonna do massive tax cuts, especially for the middle class, and people that are poor are going to pay nothing. They’re struggling, it’s tough, and under my plan which is filed under DonaldJTrump.com you’re going to see it’s nothing. Absolutely nothing… You’re going to start paying taxes after you’re making a lot of money and hopefully that’s going to be soon. Scissors-32x32.png