Fireworks After Your Host Says the GOP Establishment Plans to Vote for Hillary

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
fireworks_after_your_host_says_the_gop_establishment_plans_to_vote_for_hillaryRush Limbaugh Show:

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There is a story on the Trump side, somebody suggesting -- it's a media person, I forget exactly who, I didn't print it out. But it's simply one of these analysis pieces showing how Trump could get all the delegates in New York with only winning 40% of the popular vote.

It was just an analysis, all coming under the theme of either everything's rigged or how in the world do states, party organizations, set up their processes here and how different they are from state to state. And so it's my bad. It's all about Pennsylvania. It relates to nothing. We'll save it for when the Pennsylvania primary comes around.

Now, the latest on the polling data -- I mentioned that the momentum shift, some in the New York media, 'cause there are some in the New York media who really want Trump to be the nominee because they think Trump's gonna get shellacked in a landslide. Remember, no matter where you go in the media, they want Hillary Clinton to win, and it's just like with the media and McCain back in 2008, softening him up and sucking up to him and had McCain thinking that the media was his base. And of course they turned on him the minute there was a nominee on the Democrat side.

So even now the media, New York-centric media, is, on balance, pro-Trump, but that's because they want Hillary to be elected. And there is a bit of conventional wisdom throughout the media that Trump or Cruz, either one, will lose in a landslide to Hillary Clinton. That's what they think. I, of course, have stated often and will say again, I don't think it's true.

________

Rush explains.