What Did Fed Chairman Yellen Tell Obama?

Geee

what-did-fed-chairman-yellen-tell-obama-n2150936Townhall:

Last week, President Obama and Vice President Biden held a hastily arranged secret meeting with Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen. According to the one paragraph statement released by the White House following the meeting, Yellen, Obama, and Biden simply "exchanged notes" about the economy and the progress of financial reform. Because the meeting was held behind closed doors, the American people have no way of knowing what else the three might have discussed.

Yellen's secret meeting at the White House followed an emergency secret Federal Reserve Board meeting. The Fed then held another secret meeting to discuss bank reform. These secret meetings come on the heels of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's estimate that first quarter GDP growth was .01 percent, dangerously close to the official definition of recession.

Thus the real reason for all these secret meetings could be a panic that the Fed's eight year explosion of money creation has not just failed to revive the economy, but is about to cause another major market meltdown.

Scissors-32x32.png

Trump not sold on Janet Yellen as Fed chair

Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen may have something to worry about should Donald Trump become president.

"I think she's done a serviceable job," Trump told Fortune in an interview published Tuesday night — right before the Republican front-runner won the New York primary. "I don't want to comment on reappointment, but I would be more inclined to put other people in."

Though Trump said he likes Yellen's low interest rates, that doesn't translate to liking her.

"There are lots of good things that could be done that aren't being done, amazingly," Trump added, although he didn't list any specifics.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-not-sold-on-janet-yellen-as-fed-chair/article/2589021