I Will Raise Your Baby, Queline – Let Her Live

Valin

fullTownhall:

Matt Barber

Apr 17, 2016

This is like nothing I’ve ever written before. It’s an open plea for prayer, an open window into my heart and that of my wife, Sarah, and an open last-ditch effort to reach out to a cherished young Jewish woman in New York City who finds herself in a desperate situation.

Most importantly, it’s a frantic attempt to save a life – the precious life of a precious person whom, though we’ve never met, we already love.

Let me explain.

I was thumbing through my Twitter feed the other night and came across a tweet that immediately caught my eye. A woman named Queline (short for Jaqueline), wrote, “I will terminate a pregnancy soon. These things aren’t fun or easy.”

I know that’s true because I’ve been there. As a father of five, I’m now pro-life. But my first child died in abortion.

I felt led to respond immediately, imploring the young mother: “Please don’t kill your baby. It won’t provide freedom. Don’t become the mother of a dead baby.”

To my surprise, she replied.

“We can’t afford a baby, that’s that, there are no other options unless you want to kick in 50K. Not entertaining this further,” she wrote.

At this point the Holy Spirit instantly impressed upon me what must be done. I read the brief exchange to Sarah and said, “A life is at stake here. This is life or death playing out on social media. What should we do?”

(Snip)

____________________________________________________________________________________

You might want to keep this in your prayers.

• Like 1