Campaign manager: Sanders can win nomination at contested convention

Geee

275181-campaign-manager-sanders-hopes-to-win-nomination-atThe Hill:

Bernie Sanders's campaign manager insisted Tuesday that the Vermont senator will win the Democratic nomination over Hillary Clinton at the party's convention this summer.

"I think what this campaign is looking for and what the senator is looking for is going into the convention and coming out with the nomination," Jeff Weaver said on CNN's "New Day."

"When we arrive at the convention, it will be an open convention, likely with neither candidate having a majority of pledged delegates," Weaver told host Chris Cuomo.

Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said in a memo published Monday evening that Clinton has built a "nearly insurmountable lead" among delegates and "the Sanders campaign's path forward relies on overturning the will of the voters."Scissors-32x32.png

This is something that I have been wondering about - what if the Dems have a contested convention. I wonder what the rules are. What if her 'committed" delegates bolt. What would happen if she was indicted? (I know, I know - when pigs fly)