Senior Intel Analysts Say They Were Kicked Out For Contradicting Obama’s ISIS Agenda

Geee

senior-intel-analysts-say-they-were-kicked-out-for-contradicting-obamas-isis-agendaDaily Caller:

Two top intelligence analysts at U.S. Central Command say they were kicked out for producing negative reports on Syrian rebel groups backed by the Obama administration.

Sources close to these analysts told The Daily Beast that they were actively targeted by military leadership for not delivering a glowing report on U.S. progress in the war against the Islamic State, The Daily Beast reports.

It appears the military has had enough of analysts complaining to the media about their bosses manipulating intelligence reports. More than 50 anonymous CENTCOM analysts have previously voiced concerns about reports being fiddled with to show absurdly successful outcomes against ISIS. Now, military officials are ready to seek out these analysts and remove them from their positions.Scissors-32x32.png

Former SecDef Gates: Obama 'Double-Crossed' Me

Former Secretary of Defense under George Bush and Barack Obama Robert Gates feels "double-crossed" by Obama over his promise not to gut the defense budget.

The Hill:

When asked by Fox whether Obama kept to his word, Gates replied, “Well I think that began to fray. ‘Fray’ may be too gentle a word.”

According to the report, Gates was told to cut hundreds of billions of dollars from the defense budget after already having slashed it.

“I guess I’d have to say I felt double-crossed,” Gates said. “After all those years in Washington, I was naïve.”

The former defense secretary added that he advised Obama to slow the cuts to the military because it would endanger U.S. troops.Scissors-32x32.png

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/04/03/former-secdef-gates-obama-double-crossed-me/

Obama vetoed Assad overthrow plans

President Obama vetoed 50 plans put to him by the CIA to engineer the downfall of the Assad regime in Syria, according to a former operative working on the project.

According to a memoir he is publishing on Tuesday, Douglas Laux was part of a team tasked to find ways to put into effect Mr Obama’s assertion in August 2011 that “the time had come for President Assad to step aside”.

The CIA, under then-leader David Petraeus, ended up running a scheme to arm rebels from the “non-jihadist” Free Syrian Army - but it never reached a scale that outweighed regime support from Iran and the Lebanese militia Hizbollah.

Mr Laux now says that was because more elaborate schemes drawn up and backed not only by former General Petraeus, Hillary Clinton when secretary of state, and defence secretary Leon Panetta were all rejected by Mr Obama.

"We had come up with 50 good options,” he said in an interview with the American television channel NBC. “My ops plan laid them out in black and white. But political leadership…hadn't given us the go-ahead to implement a single one."Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/04/obama-vetoed-assad-overthrow-plans/