Certain Talk Radio and Television Hosts Will Ignore This. You Should Not.

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
certain-talk-radio-and-television-hosts-will-ignore-this-you-should-notThere Surgent: Certain Talk Radio and Television Hosts Will Ignore This. You Should Not.

By Erick Erickson | April 1, 2016, 10:05am

f you listen to certain radio and television hosts who claim not to be endorsing Donald Trump while running Trumpopolooza marathons, you would think Donald Trump will be unstoppable come November.

Some of these hosts are friends of Trump’s and, because they know him in a certain way, they cannot imagine others see him differently. Others get perks and tangible benefits to supporting Trump and therefore have a vested interest in not telling you the truth.

But the reality is Donald Trump is going to get annihilated in November without a third party bid should he be the nominee.

There has never been a major party candidate as disliked as Donald Trump. Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Except in my "cyberworld", I do not know one Republican that is going to vote for him. I did know one (I have lived with him for almost 50 yearswink.png ) - but Trump has even lost him.

• Like 1

Draggingtree

Except in my "cyberworld", I do not know one Republican that is going to vote for him. I did know one (I have lived with him for almost 50 yearswink.png ) - but Trump has even lost him.

My wife has told me Trump scares her,

• Like 1