Daily Iowan: Disney’s ‘Zootopia’ Is a Call to Arms for White People

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
daily-iowan-disneys-zootopia-is-a-call-tLegal Insurrection : Daily Iowan: Disney’s ‘Zootopia’ Is a Call to Arms for White People

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye March 24, 2016 at 4:30pm

That seems reasonable

The University of Iowa has an interesting take on Disney’s latest animated feature.

Evidently, Zootopia is laced with racist, coded language.

Zootopia is a film about a young rabbit, Judy Hopps, and her dream to join the police force in the world populated by anthropomorphic mammals. Judy is denied a high position in the police force and is assigned meter-maid duty. All animals are bipedal regardless of their species. The animals that are usually prey in the animal kingdom are the dominant force and look down upon the predators. Throughout the whole world of Zootopia, the predators are bullied by the prey, and this is an amazing shift from reality. There is a strange occurrence happening in the film that involves many predators disappearing and going “savage.” Going savage includes going back to their natural state, which means going back on all fours and attacking prey. Scissors-32x32.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWM0ct-OLsM

Draggingtree
Zootopia Rejects the Bible's Teaching About Humans

BY JOHN ELLIS MARCH 15, 2016

Not long into Walt Disney’s latest animated money-maker, Zootopia, many of my fellow audience members erupted into smug laughter and self-serving applause. This reaction was prompted by the filmmakers’ swipe at America’s red states. A bunny had just announced that she wanted to be the first bunny to serve on the Zootopia police force. Dressed in the uniform of blue-collar, red-state Americans and using a grammar-challenged Southern accent, a fox mocks the bunny’s dream. The sharp-witted bunny quickly makes the fox look like a fool. From the get-go, the filmmakers make it clear that certain segments of the population are worthy of scorn if they don’t fall in lockstep with Progressivism’s planned utopia. That movie’s scene was so offensive I wanted to walk out, but my kids were with me.

After the movie, over dinner, my two children and I discussed Zootopia and the implications of its naked, leftist didacticism. My ten-year-old daughter is fairly attuned to the absurdities around her, and she openly scoffed at the movie’s premise that nothing transcendent binds us. According to Zootopia, we can be whomever and whatever we want, Scissors-32x32.png

https://pjmedia.com/faith/2016/03/15/zootopia-rejects-the-bibles-teaching-about-humans/