Ted Cruz: Trump is a 'Sniveling Coward'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
ted-cruz-trump-sniveling-coward-n545026NBC News:

Ted Cruz called Donald Trump a "sniveling coward" and told him to leave his wife "the hell alone" on Thursday after Trump retweeted an unflattering photo of his spouse, Heidi Cruz.

"It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often," Cruz told reporters while campaigning in Wisconsin. "But you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, that'll do it every time. Donald you are a sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone."

"Our spouses and our children are off bounds," Cruz warned. "It is not acceptable for a big loud New York bully to attack my wife."

The Texas senator said Trump is scared by "strong women" and that "real men don't try to bully women."

However, Cruz declined to answer whether he would support Trump if the current frontrunner captures the GOP presidential nomination.

________

I'm guessing, no. And I'm not a fan of Cruz or his creepy BFF Glenn Beck, but I'm on his side here.

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel

How low can this campaign go?

Now, if the wives fought, that might be entertaining...

A friend just returned from a trip to Australia and the Aussies told him their TV is so boring they are enjoying watching our political process in action. sigh....

Draggingtree

A friend just returned from a trip to Australia and the Aussies told him their TV is so boring they are enjoying watching our political process in action. sigh....

How low can this campaign go?

Now, if the wives fought, that might be entertaining...

Hmmmmmmmmm wet tea shirt fight / R may a mud fight