Rush, Andrew, Donald, and the Republican Reconquista

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
rush_andrew_donald_and_the_republican_reconquista.htmlAmerican Thinker:

March 15, 2016

Rush, Andrew, Donald, and the Republican Reconquista

By Jack Cashill

“Most of my friends were graduating that year,” writes Barack Obama in Dreams from My Father. “Hasan off to work with his family in London, Regina on her way to Andalusia to study Spanish Gypsies.”

Ah yes, “Andalusia!” That, of course, is left-speak for “Spain.” For anti-colonialists like Obama, Andalusia is more than an historical place. It is a metaphor for a progressive golden age, one in which wisdom ruled and peace reigned. “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance,” affirmed Obama at Cairo in 2009. “We see it in the history of Andalusia.”

True, after the invading Moors brutally ripped the Iberian Peninsula from its indigenous Latinos, peace of a sort did reign. It came at a price, specifically the jizya, a tax non-Muslims had to pay to secure their dhimmi status, the Islamic equivalent of Jim Crow. Scissors-32x32.png

A Weekly Standard cover that read “Who Wrote Dreams from My Father?” might have changed the outcome of the election,

Very Doubtful. In 2008 Jesus Christ could have run a a Republican, and he would have lost.

Nine months later, Republican voters have rejected all the apologizers, all the collaborators, all the dhimmi candidates.

Except for the 60% of the Republican voter who have not voted for DT.

Sorry Jack, all those words written and you're still wrong.