Breitbart hit by two high profile resignations over handling of Michelle Fields incident

Geee

breitbart_hit_by_two_high_profile_resignations_over_handling_of_michelle_fields_incident.html:

Bitterness and personal recriminations are splitting the Breitbart organization. Michelle Fields and Ben Shapiro resigned last night in the wake of their dissatisfaction over the handling of Fields’s allegation against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. The details of the incident remain obscure, and are under police investigation, but one fact is clear: one of the most effective conservative media outlets, the organization legacy of Andrew Breitbart, has been riven by disputes arising from the Trump candidacy.

Fields’s statement was short and to the point:

Today I informed the management at Breitbart News of my immediate resignation. I do not believe Breitbart News has adequately stood by me during the events of the past week and because of that I believe it is now best for us to part ways.Scissors-32x32.png

-------------------------------------------------

I have thought many times over the last few months,

when I have seen such awful articles on Brietbart, that

Andrew would NOT be proud.

Ben Shapiro, Michelle Fields Resign from Breitbart News: "Andrew’s Life Mission Has Been Betrayed"

Breitbart Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro and Political Reporter Michelle Fields have resigned from their positions after the company refused to take a solid stance defending Fields against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

"Today I informed the management at Breitbart News of my immediate resignation. I do not believe Breitbart News has adequately stood by me during the events of the past week and because of that I believe it is now best for us to part ways," Fields released in a statement to Buzzfeed.

In his resignation statement Shapiro, who was trained by the late-Andrew Breitbart, attributed a toxic, pro-Trump environment to Chairman Steven Bannon. Scissors-32x32.png

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/03/14/ben-shapiro-michelle-fields-resign-n2133309

@Geee

If you want your head to hurt go to You Tube Ben Shapiro.

BTW you do know Ben is a Jew...just saying rolleyes.gif

I still have a headache from the un advisable look at the comments on FB about the Milwaukee County Sheriff chastising the protesters in Chicago. I guess there is not a language filter thereohmy.pngrolleyes.gif

@Geee

If you want your head to hurt go to You Tube Ben Shapiro.

BTW you do know Ben is a Jew...just saying rolleyes.gif

I still have a headache from the un advisable look at the comments on FB about the Milwaukee County Sheriff chastising the protesters in Chicago. I guess there is not a language filter thereohmy.pngrolleyes.gif

Or a thought filter.

Breitbart ‘accidentally’ releases INSANE article MOCKING Fields, Shapiro for their ‘BETRAYAL’!
Mar. 14 2016

a
Last night Michelle Fields and Ben Shapiro announced that they were leaving Breitbart News, and today the site seems to have accidentally released an unbelievable article mocking the pair.

Here’s a screenshot of the story:

breitbart-cover.jpg

(Snip)

Breitbart’s editor Joel Pollak released this statement about the story they’ve since taken down:

The article was written by me as part of an effort to make light of a significant company event, and was published as a result of a misunderstanding without going through the normal editorial channels.

I apologize to Michelle Fields, my friend Ben Shapiro, and to everyone concerned.

Snip)

• 2 weeks later...

FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Says Michelle Fields "Made Up" Story About Being Grabbed by Campaign Manager
Katie Pavlich

Mar 29, 2016

Tuesday morning news broke about Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski being charged with misdemeanor battery. The charges come three weeks after reporter Michelle Fields filed a police report alleging Lewandowski grabbed her so hard at a campaign event, multiple bruises were left on her arm. According to the Trump campaign, Lewandowski will enter a plea of not guilty. For good measure, here is the video evidence of what happened:

(Snip)

Breitbart editor admits he was wrong about Trump campaign manager leaving bruises on reporter

The Breitbart editor who cast doubt on his former reporter's accusations of battery against Donald Trump's campaign manager has relented, admitting he was wrong.

Joel Pollak, an editor-at-large for Breitbart who had penned a long — and now much changed — article that attempted to cast doubts on the claim of Fields by analyzing video evidence, has admitted that new evidence backs the claims of Michelle Fields.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/29/breitbart-editor-admits-he-was-wrong-about-trump-campaign-manage/21335168/

@Geee

The question is what will he do to make amends?

Wonder if they will still kiss up to Trump everyday also??

Exactly! Can we say Brownnoser?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...