On Why I Was Wrong About @SarahPalinUSA

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
on-why-i-was-wrong-about-sarahpalinusaThe Camp of the Saints :

On Why I Was Wrong About @SarahPalinUSA

11 MARCH 2016 @ 09:02 by bobbelvedere

From late 2008 until fairly recently, I spent a great deal of time here encouraging Sarah Palin to run for President [my last appeal from 2014].

Despite her quirks, I believed that she would have made a damn fine President, that she had that special something which could rally all true Americans to the work of Restoring America to being a Constitutional Republic once again.

I was wrong. My judgement was quite faulty.

The final confirmation of this came with her Facebook posting of yesterday, which I quote in full:

Calling GOP frontrunner supporters “low information” disengaged voters, Ted Cruz’s insinuation reeks of all the reasons America knows “the status quo has got to go.” The arrogance of career politicians is something at which the rest of us chuckle, but Cruz’s latest dig strays from humorous into downright nasty. Cruz is right, though – independent, America-first, commonsense conservatives supporting Donald Trump ARE “low information” when it comes to having any information on Cruz’s ability to expand the conservative movement, beat Hillary Clinton, unify and lead the nation. Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

Calling GOP frontrunner supporters “low information” disengaged voters, Ted Cruz’s insinuation reeks of all the reasons America knows “the status quo has got to go.”

President Donald Trump? Really? blink.png

And calling them "low Information voters" is not what I call them...for the records that would be morons...idiots....stupid, to name a few.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

@Draggingtree

Calling GOP frontrunner supporters “low information” disengaged voters, Ted Cruz’s insinuation reeks of all the reasons America knows “the status quo has got to go.”

President Donald Trump? Really? blink.png

And calling them "low Information voters" is not what I call them...for the records that would be morons...idiots....stupid, to name a few.

@Valin

You, of all people know that they're not "good for nothing"...they can at least be used as bad examples. We don't need that many examples, though.

At least they're LOFOMOFO's for "Making America Greece Great Again!"

• Like 1