Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ‘Tell It Like It Is’? OK, Here You Go.

Draggingtree

dear-trump-fan-so-you-want-someone-to-tell-it-like-it-is-ok-here-you-go:
Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ‘Tell It Like It Is’? OK, Here You Go.

By Curt 1 Comment

Tue, Feb, 23rd, 2016 48 views

I’m going to tell you the truth, friend.

You say you want the truth. You say you want someone who speaks boldly and brashly and bluntly and “tells it like it is” and so on. According to exit polls in South Carolina, voters who want a president who “tells it like it is” are an essential demographic for Trump, just as they’re an essential demographic for Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. You say you want abrupt and matter-of-fact honesty, and you want it so much, you’ll make a man president for it regardless of whether he defies every principle and value you claim to hold.

Personally, I think you’re lying, and I’m going to test my theory. In fact, I believe I’ve already proven my theory because you’re now offended that I called you a liar. But Trump has called half of the Earth’s population a liar at some point over the past seven months, and you loved every second of it. You said you loved it not out of cruelty or spite, but out of admiration for a man who’swilling to call people liars — even if he’s lying when he does it. Scissors-32x32.png