Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-100.phpPower Line:

Scott Johnson

February 5, 2016

Ammo Grrrll is thinking ABOUT LAST MONDAY…She writes:

My candidate did not win in Iowa. Who was that, you ask breathlessly?

Donco Cruzabee, that’s who. I want someone with Ted Cruz’s brains and debating skills, with the youthful good looks and inspiring backstory of Marco Rubio, the genial warmth and personality of Mike Huckabee, and the cojones, minus the gratuitous rudeness, of Donald Trump.

(Snip)

TWO. These elections turn on idiotic minutiae that are blown more out of proportion than the old Barbie Doll’s measurements. In a nation with crushing debt, foreign policy disasters, a vanishing middle class, the shredding of the Constitution, do we really have the luxury of caring whether Mitt Romney teased someone when he was 14? Or that someone drank too much water during a debate or even, God forbid, forgot his third point? Hell, I forget what I was going to say sometimes mid-sentence. For that matter, going back a few years, what possible difference did it make that Adlai Stevenson had a hole in his shoe? Are we all daft? When polled, we all say we want the candidates to have a “vision,” to tell us what they are going to do, and we all hate the negativity. But we don’t. That’s why the oppo researchers are going great guns right now to inform us that this guy’s great-great-grandfather wrote a private letter in which was found a racist word, and that in 1972 that guy called up “Information” for numbers he could have looked up in the phone book.

(Snip)

Nevertheless, unlike some, I WILL vote for Trump if he is our standard-bearer. I will also vote for Cruz, Rubio, Carly, or even Christie. I will vote for almost anyone against Hillary or Bernie or, for that matter, Gun Grabber-in-Chief, Bloomberg. I initially preferred Rick Perry, but for whatever reasons, he faded fast. This is a long slog. And very very important. Let’s try to keep it as convivial as we can. Except for you crapweasel, neocon, neonazi, RINO-loving, douchebag Heretics who support that other guy.

• Like 1