Sanders campaign reviewing Iowa caucus totals, says actual result may never be known

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel

sanders-campaign-reviewing-iowa-caucus-totals-says-actual-result-may-never-be-known:

MANCHESTER, N.H. — The campaign of Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders has launched a review of the razor-thin margin of Monday night's Iowa caucuses, Sanders's campaign manager said Tuesday.

“As an empirical matter, we’re not likely to ever know what the actual result was,” said Jeff Weaver, Sanders’s campaign manager, who cited as complicating factors the narrow margin, the “arcane” rules of the caucuses, the delayed reporting of some precincts and the technology used to reports the results.

The Sanders review may not have any practical effect on how delegates are awarded, but "I think everybody has an interest in making it as accurate as possible,” Weaver said.

With all precincts reporting, the Iowa Democratic Party said Tuesday morning that Hillary Clinton had edged Sanders on the number of delegates awarded, 49.8 percent to 49.6 percent. Clinton’s campaign declared victory even before the final tallies were released.

________

He was robbed?

I think that Bernie was robbed and if Hillary is the nominee, I think that Bernie supporters may not vote for her. If our nominee is not you know who..