FROM EL CHAPO TO OH CRAPPO

Draggingtree

www.onebigdog.net:

BY BIG DOG ON JAN 20, 2016 AT 17:18 Posted in Political, Second Amendment Leave a comment

Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman is the Houdini of drug lords. He manages to escape from prisons that are supposed to be top notch. I imagine with his drug money he pays a lot of people off to make sure he is able but that is another issue for another time (like when the Mexican government starts going after them).

The news went from El Chapo to Oh Crappo pretty quickly.

El Chapo recently escaped and was on the run until he did an interview with potential CIA operative Sean Penn and ended up captured. El Chapo is now back in jail waiting to be extradited to the US.

As far as this guy is concerned they should ship him to Gitmo and leave him there until he rots but before they do officials might want to ask him about a particular rifle found at his hideout.

El Chapo had a 50 caliber rifle that he had his men use to try and take down law enforcement helicopters. That rifle came from the United States.

Now before you go all Obama on me and scream that this is why we need more gun control you should know the rifle was part of the Fast and Furious operation. Scissors-32x32.png

• 1 month later...

February 23, 2016 By Fausta 1 Comment

She must have thought he’s a computer salesman who did a lot of “corporate” travel:

‘El Chapo’s’ wife: “I don’t know that my husband traffics drugs”,

The wife of recaptured Mexican cartel leader Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán Loera has claimed to have no knowledge that her husband is a drug trafficker.

“I am not aware that he traffics drugs. I am in love with him,” said 27-year-old Emma Coronel in an exclusive interview with Spanish-language US television station Telemundo on Sunday.

But she got herself an agent and may star in a reality show named . . . you guessed it . . . Stand By Your Con” (emphasis added), Scissors-32x32.png

http://faustasblog.com/2016/02/mexico-mrs-el-chapo-didnt-know-about-the-drugs/