Donald Trump Is The Price We Pay For Sarah Palin

Draggingtree

donald-trump-is-the-price-we-pay-for-sarah-palinThe Federalist :

Donald Trump Is The Price We Pay For Sarah Palin

By Robert Tracinski JANUARY 20, 2016

Sarah Palin has re-emerged onto the national political scene to endorse Donald Trump.

Well, this closes a big circle and explains how we got to this point.

Palin’s first big speech on the national stage — the one she gave when she accepted the Republican nomination for vice-president — was carefully modulated, populist without being screechy, and sharply critical of Obama without being harsh or angry.

Her speech yesterday endorsing Trump was pretty much the opposite: rambling, pandering, chock full of empty catchphrases, combative, and screechy — I mean literally screechy, as in the grating quality of her voice, which was apparently her way of showing enthusiasm. Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Meet the Last (Liberal) Person that Sarah Palin Endorsed

By: Leon H. Wolf (Diary) | January 20th, 2016 at 09:15 AM

In the middle of her rambling, barely coherent speech endorsing Donald Trump last night, Palin addressed the (obviously true) contention that Trump is not a conservative. She didn’t really address the contention with any evidence at all, other than to basically say, “What does the establishment know about conservatism?” Scissors-32x32.png

Well, let’s take a recent track record. The last person Sarah Palin endorsed wa independent candidate for Alaska governor Bill Walker (along with his Democrat lieutenant governor), who ran against Palin’s former running mate Sean Parnell. Well, if Palin endorsed him over a Republican, then surely he must have been a super conservative person, just like her, right?

Wrong. Bill Walker has been a liberal disaster from day one in Alaska. One of his first major policy moves was to unilaterally ram the Obamacare Medicaid expansion down Alaska’s throat, over the objections of the Republican Alaska legislature, who were so opposed to it that they unsuccessfully sued him over it. Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/20/meet-last-liberal-person-sarah-palin-endorsed/

Trump Just Did The GOP An Enormous Service

By Steve Berman | January 20, 2016, 06:53am | @lifeofgrace224

The political consultants meet for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, where they eat outside on the rocking chairs and play checkers between bites of The Old Timer’s Favorite. Trump’s crew gathers in Washington Square Park for speed chess.

Chess is also Ted Cruz’s favorite game, to the confusion of chess devotees, who think Texas is too hot and too cowboy for the game of kings. (Yosemite Sam once commented, upon arriving in Hell, “It’s hot! Is this Dallas?”)

Most of the other candidates are listening to the consultants.

Trump is taking every “do” list on campaigns and turning it on its head, so it’s no surprise that he has gotten Sarah Palin’s endorsement. And by doing so, he’s doing the GOP a huge service.

Michael Gerson at the Washington Post has rushed to the GOP’s defense, opining that “For the sake of the Republican party, both Trump and Cruz must lose.”

But here is the problem. Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://theresurgent.com/trump-just-did-the-gop-an-enormous-service/

Odd how globally trump can change his mind on any number of matters

this change of mind.Video..is about his former opinions on Ted Cruz........

compared to todays raw tirades its rather surreal

Chess is also Ted Cruz’s favorite game, to the confusion of chess devotees, who think Texas is too hot and too cowboy for the game of kings. (Yosemite Sam once commented, upon arriving in Hell, “It’s hot! Is this Dallas?”)

One day, during a summer visit to my brothers Dallas home, I stood in the exact middle of his pool doorway, feeling the absolutely beautiful refrigerated air make goose bumps on my back...while sweat rolled into my eyes & down my chest as I faced the sunny pool area.

• Like 1