Could Carly Be the No-Compromise Compromise?

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

carly-fiorina-could-be-the-compromise-candidate-without-anyone-having-to-meaningfully-compromise:

Alfred T. Cooper January 6, 2016

Donald Trump offends the pathetically fragile sensibilities of the Republican Establishment. Ted Cruz has a caustic personality that could jeopardize his ability to usher policies through a Congress where even other Republicans wince at the sound of his name. Ben Carson can’t pronounce Hamas.

Marco Rubio lost and can never regain the Tea Party supporters he betrayed on amnesty. Jeb Bush is barely part of the conversation anymore. John Kasich seems more interested in scolding Republicans for being so vile as to support Donald Trump than actually winning the nomination. And Ann Coulter took away Chris Christie’s inhaler — and she’s not giving it back. Scissors-32x32.png

@Draggingtree

I really don't know what to say other than Bull Poop

Explain please. Small words please smile.png

For the record...many things can (and have) be said about my sensibilities...fragile is not one of them. I find DT to be a thin skinned big mouthed blowhard. He is interested in only one thing...Donald Trump.

• Like 1

Draggingtree

@Draggingtree

For the record...many things can (and have) be said about my sensibilities...fragile is not one of them. I find DT to be a thin skinned big mouthed blowhard. He is interested in only one thing...Donald Trump.

Are you trying to tell "ALL" something new mate

@Draggingtree

Are you trying to tell "ALL" something new mate

smile.png