Audio: Bill Clinton Privately Mocked Paula Jones as an Attention-Seeking ‘Floozy’

Valin

audio-bill-clinton-privately-mocked-paula-jones-as-an-attention-seeking-floozyWashington Free Beacon:

Clinton biographer struggled against 'horrible feelings that [the Clintons] might have a hollow marriage'

Alana Goodman

January 6, 2016

Bill Clinton dismissed Paula Jones in the 1990s as a “floozy” and a “nobody” who was only suing him for sexual harassment in order to have her “moment in the sun,” according to an audio diary recorded at the time by one of his closest confidantes.

Clinton’s friend and biographer, Taylor Branch, took notes on a late-night conversation he had with the president on Oct. 2, 1997, and immediately recorded them into an audio diary. The recordings were recently obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

According to Branch’s diary, Clinton discussed the pending sexual harassment lawsuit brought against him by former Arkansas government employee Paula Jones, who claimed he unzipped his pants and asked her to perform a sex act on him in a Little Rock hotel room in 1991.

“[Clinton] said they had now changed Paula Jones’s hair style, made her look less like a floozy, and that she didn’t seem to have any visible income but was always driving a new car,” said Branch, a historian who drew from many of his diary entries to write his 2010 Clinton biography The Clinton Tapes.

(Snip)

“At any rate it’s very tawdry, very upsetting, to me, upsetting that Vernon Jordan is the president’s defender,” said Branch. “Not because I think [Jordan] would commit or encourage perjury, but because I know he has an extremely recreational view of sex, and would probably be diddling Monica Lewinsky with the president if he could.”

In other conversations, Clinton seemed almost cavalier about the Lewinsky scandal. According to Branch, the president burst out laughing after the historian used the phrase “oral history” during the height of the Lewinsky scandal.

“I said ‘This is the 54th session of President Clinton’s oral history.’ As soon as I said ‘oral history,’ he started laughing,” recalled Branch in an April 6, 1998 recording. “And, um, it was kind of awkward. So I looked at him, and said the date, and so forth. And he was still kind of chuckling.”

(Snip)

Draggingtree

Red Alert Politics

A millennial’s guide to Bill Clinton’s 20+ sex scandals

By Ryan Girdusky | December 29, 2015 |

The feud between Republican frontrunner Donald Trump and Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton hit a boiling point over the weekend when the former first lady accused the billionaire of sexism. Trump took to Twitter to slam Bill Clinton for his former sex scandals and had a “penchant for sexism.”

While everyone knows about Monica Lewinsky, the White House intern who was in love with Bill and regularly performed oral sex on him, most millennials give the former president a pass. After all it consensual between two adults, and Hillary forgave him- to quote Whitney Houston, “It’s not right but it’s okay.”

Lewinsky was not the only one. Bill’s sexual encounters stretched back throughout his entire political career — which predates the first millennial being born and included cases of sexual misconduct, harassment, assault, and even an accusation of rape. Unlike the Duke Lacrosse Players or Mattress Girl, these stories had validity but didn’t get much mainstream attention.

Here’s a run down: Scissors-32x32.png

http://redalertpolitics.com/2015/12/29/millennials-guide-bill-clintons-20-sex-scandals/#VDzkUTTWrSgWJCDC.99