SATURDAY NIGHT LEFTIST LUNACY

Draggingtree

saturday-night-leftist-lunacy-matthew-vadumFront Page Magazine : SATURDAY NIGHT LEFTIST LUNACY Islam is our friend, gun owners and the rich are our enemies.

December 21, 2015 Matthew Vadum 52

American television viewers were subjected to the usual smorgasbord of left-wing dhimmitude, foreign-policy impotence, bleeding-heart lunacy, lies about America, and ugly class-warfare rhetoric by the three radical leftists still standing in the Democrats' presidential primary race in a debate that aired on the weekend.

The winner, of course, was former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, because Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley refused to lay a glove on her over her deadly bungling of the Benghazi terrorist attack and its aftermath, her dangerous, illegal, email system, and the international clearinghouse for bribes and future presidential favors known as the irredeemably corrupt Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation.

Americans were told in the debate Saturday night in Manchester, N.H., that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump is a racist and a fascist, taxes need to go up, gun control needs to be strengthened, Scissors-32x32.png

Five lies Hillary Clinton told in Saturday’s debate

By: Neil Stevens (Diary) | December 21st, 2015 at 02:00 PM

Maybe you’re like me and have grown used to Presidential debates giving no information at all. Turns out we’re wrong though: Hillary Clinton told these five lies in Saturday’s debate. By seeing what she’s lying about, we can get an idea of what her agenda is, or what she thinks her weaknesses are.

1. “I have a strategy to combat and defeat ISIS without getting us involved in another ground war”

That’s a lie. Secretary Clinton has no plan. It’s tautology: Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.redstate.com/2015/12/21/five-lies-hillary-clinton-told-saturdays-debate/