Obama: Media stoking ISIS fears

Valin

263894-obama-media-stoking-isis-fearsThe Hill:

Kyle Balluck

Dec 21 2015

President Obama said in an interview broadcast early Monday that he understands why Americans are worried about the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), adding that it is important “to keep things in perspective.”

(Snip)

“Part of my message over the next 14 months or 13 months that I am -- remain in office is to just make sure that we remember who we are and make sure that our resilience, our values, our unity are maintained. If we do that then ISIL will be defeated.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2R1Ul4ovA

Blah Blah Blah Blah..................

.................Blah Blah....Blah.

14 months

Ryan to Obama: Poor communication isn't the problem on ISIS
Jesse Byrnes
12/21/15

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Monday rejected President Obama's contention that weak messaging on the part of his administration and media saturation are to blame for rising public fears about terrorism.

"Let’s put aside for a moment that members of the president’s own party — from Sen. Dianne Feinstein to former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta — are questioning the president’s strategy," Ryan's office wrote Monday.

"This isn’t the first time the president has stressed that the American people just don’t get it, blaming poor communication for America’s discontent rather than the failed policies themselves," Ryan's office added, linking to news reports.

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Comments are as always...interesting...in a bang my head against the wall to make the pain go away sort of way.

Richard Daugherty • 2 hours ago

We dont need to destroy anyone. We need to get out of the middle east. We have accomplised absolutely nothing there.We have spent a lot of money and we have gotten a lot of people hurt.Take the oil for our trouble or get out and forget it altogether.

Pat • a minute ago

It's not weak messaging from the White House, it's strong messaging from FOX and the GOP that has so many Americans totally petrified of every shadow,

353 mass gun killings in the US so far this year and only 2 -- that's right. 2 -- were by Muslims.

Wake up. You're being suckered.

John T • 4 hours ago

Did Speaker Ryan also say no matter how failed Obama's policies are....trust Mitch and myself to supply the money to do them with?