Former Republican Congressman Calls for Political ‘Revolution’ Among GOP — and Has Eye-Opening Words About Violence

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
former-republican-congressman-calls-for-political-revolution-among-gop-and-has-eye-opening-words-about-violenceThe Blaze:

WEST PALM BEACH, FLA. (TheBlaze) — The Republican Party is on the cusp of a revolution, and the possibility of violence cannot be ruled out, according to former Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh.

“I think that we’ve begun a third American revolution,” Walsh told TheBlaze in an exclusive interview over the weekend. “I think people who recoil against both parties and believe in freedom are finally rising up. They’re angry — I mean, look at [Republican frontrunner Donald] Trump — and they want to do something about it. I think we’re at the beginning of this, and I think you’re going to see it play out in the Republican Party because there could be a split in the Republican Party.”

According to Walsh, the first step for “revolutionaries” — or, conservatives, Tea Partiers and grassroots activists — is to “clean out the Republican Party.” If that does not work, he said, a new political party or movement could be on the horizon.

________

Viva Le Revolution?

Former being the operative word.

According to Walsh, the first step for “revolutionaries” — or, conservatives, Tea Partiers and grassroots activists — is to “clean out the Republican Party.” If that does not work, he said, a new political party or movement could be on the horizon.

Step 1. get rid of people like you.

• Like 1

This guy is an asshole.. Excuse my language.... This guy was a weak candidate, he barely won cause of a Green Party candidate helped him. He has a radio show on AM 560 and I don't listen it to at all.

This guy is an asshole.. Excuse my language.... This guy was a weak candidate, he barely won cause of a Green Party candidate helped him. He has a radio show on AM 560 and I don't listen it to at all.

But how do you really feel? biggrin.png

• Like 1

But how do you really feel? biggrin.png

Well I was holding back ;)

• Like 3