Trump says Jews won't vote for him because they can't control him with their money

Geee

trump_says_jews_wont_vote_for_him_because_they_cant_control_him_with_their_money.htmlAmerican Thinker:

Donald Trump, speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC), repeatedly said that Jews won't vote for him because, since he wasn't accepting donations, they would not be able to control him with their money.

“You are not going to support me even though you know I am the best thing that could happen for Israel. I know why you are not going to support me. You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money,” Trump told a full auditorium of Jewish donors and Republican Jewish supporters. “You want to control your own politicians.”

This plays into anti-semitic claims that Jews control the country with their money. Has he said this to any other group? Has he told evangelicals that they won't vote for him because they can't control him with their donations? No. Only the Jews.Scissors-32x32.png

I understand the emotions that Trump is tapping into, but I am absolutely stunned at how many people have completely lost their mind over this guy.

They know that his history is of manipulating the media for attention right?

They know that he has tapped into whatever the message of the moment is that will give him exposure, including liberal ones, right?

They know that he is far from a principled conservative, right?

They know that he is a successful self-promoter, but only a moderately successful business man, right?

They know that his "solutions" are largely incoherant and not based in reality, right?

They know that his personal life is a mess, and that he in no way leaves a humble Christian life, but pokes at people who actually do as being weird?

I just don't get it. Its as if people are completely satisfied with someone who talks in an angry way about things they are angry about and they are willing to give up a long term battle for short term emotional relief.

Trump = treating cancer with icy hot

I keep waiting for him to fade, but I am starting to feel a tad anxious. What is happening to our country on both sides?!

• Like 2

I understand the emotions that Trump is tapping into, but I am absolutely stunned at how many people have completely lost their mind over this guy.

They know that he has tapped into whatever the message of the moment is that will give him exposure, including liberal ones, right?

They know that he is a successful self-promoter, but only a moderately successful business man, right?

They know that his "solutions" are largely incoherant and not based in reality, right?

They know that his personal life is a mess, and that he in no way leaves a humble Christian life, but pokes at people who actually do as being weird?

I just don't get it. Its as if people are completely satisfied with someone who talks in an angry way about things they are angry about and they are willing to give up a long term battle for short term emotional relief.

I keep waiting for him to fade, but I am starting to feel a tad anxious. What is happening to our country on both sides?!

@pollyannaish - I have said on this site numbers times. My #1 criteria in picking a candidate is CHARACTER (Not a Characterwink.png ) - especially for President. So much goes on behind closed doors that we are not privy to. You have to trust the person to do the right thing, even when you yourself can't possibly know what it is. I know that the narrative this year is that we have such a vast choice. I am having trouble. I know that we are all flawed humans, so I guess finding the least flawed is the best I can do. Mr. Trump would make me stay home for the first time ever. You have pushed me to say this publicly for the first time, and I hate like crazy to say it. It is too reminiscent of the crazies from some of the other sites that stayed home and stuck us with this travesty of a leader that we have now. But to me, his character would be no different than that of Hillary Clinton. He can hardly be compared to Mitt Romney as far as staying home ( I would vote for Romney again hands down- character). Romney would be worse than what we have now???No way. I can't believe we would be in the same place we are now if he were President. Somany of the things he was made fun of for have proven to be true - YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE!!!! Rant over - thank you (I miss you)

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel

Well...OK then, Mr. Trump.

Either he really misspoke on this one, or he's not serious about his presidential campaign, or he's going to run third party and attract as many nuts as he can.

There are things to like about what he's done. The GOP establishment deserves a reaming. But Donald, sometimes you need a filter between your mouth and your brain.

• Like 1

@WestVirginiaRebel

I have said from the start, the purpose of his campaign is to get and keep his name in the media....to have people pay attention to him. I've seen nothing in the last year to make me doubt that. A question I've asked a number of times at TOS is "President Donald Trump.....Really?"

The GOP establishment deserves a reaming

True, but there are other candidates to do that and be a President we can support....who is serious about governing the country and leading the party.

• Like 1

@pollyannaish - I have said on this site numbers times. My #1 criteria in picking a candidate is CHARACTER (Not a Characterwink.png ) - especially for President. So much goes on behind closed doors that we are not privy to. You have to trust the person to do the right thing, even when you yourself can't possibly know what it is. I know that the narrative this year is that we have such a vast choice. I am having trouble. I know that we are all flawed humans, so I guess finding the least flawed is the best I can do. Mr. Trump would make me stay home for the first time ever. You have pushed me to say this publicly for the first time, and I hate like crazy to say it. It is too reminiscent of the crazies from some of the other sites that stayed home and stuck us with this travesty of a leader that we have now. But to me, his character would be no different than that of Hillary Clinton. He can hardly be compared to Mitt Romney as far as staying home ( I would vote for Romney again hands down- character). Romney would be worse than what we have now???No way. I can't believe we would be in the same place we are now if he were President. Somany of the things he was made fun of for have proven to be true - YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE!!!! Rant over - thank you (I miss you)

Hear hear!! I am right there with you. I need a calm determined leader who will take on bs in a steely eyes, determined way. I miss GWB. I miss RWR. I miss Mitt. This is a three year old having a tantrum and just as effective. This is an exceptionally dangerous situation. Better to not yell fire in a crowded theater.

• Like 2

@WestVirginiaRebel

I have said from the start, the purpose of his campaign is to get and keep his name in the media....to have people pay attention to him. I've seen nothing in the last year to make me doubt that. A question I've asked a number of times at TOS is "President Donald Trump.....Really?"

The GOP establishment deserves a reaming

True, but there are other candidates to do that and be a President we can support....who is serious about governing the country and leading the party.

Yes. The GOP leadership needs to be more responsive. But how the heck does burning our own neighborhood accomplish this?! That is what is being done at the moment. We are cleaning the rug with a flame thrower.
  • Like 1