Trump Fires Warning Shot At RNC: ‘That Wasn’t The Deal!’

Geee

trump-fires-warning-shot-at-rnc-that-wasnt-the-dealDaily Caller:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is firing a warning shot at the Republican National Committee after it was reported that some establishment Republicans are forming an outside organization to try to harm his candidacy.

In a tweet on Monday, Trump referenced a recent Wall Street Journal article about these anti-Trump efforts, tagging the RNC’s official Twitter account, @GOP, in his complaint.

“@WSJ reports that @GOP getting ready to treat me unfairly—big spending planned against me,” Trump tweeted. “That wasn’t the deal!”

The Wall Street Journal report does not say that the RNC is involved. But the story says Liz Mair, the architect of the Trump Card LLC organization described in the article, once worked for the RNC.Scissors-32x32.png

Trump defends 9/11 claims: I have world's best memory

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is not backing down from his claim that “thousands of people” in Arab communities in New Jersey were cheering on 9/11.

Trump defended himself by telling an NBC News reporter that he has "the world’s greatest memory" and everybody knows that.

The billionaire real estate mogul insisted that his claims were right and touted the support he received on Twitter.

“He was adamant,” NBC News reporter Katy Tur told MSNBC after a lengthy phone call with Trump.

Trump said Monday that he wants apologies from those who doubt his recollection of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

“I want an apology,” he tweeted. "Many people have tweeted that I am right.”Scissors-32x32.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261161-trump-defends-9-11-claims-i-have-worlds-best-memory

Trump's surprisingly Obama-like foreign policy

After seven years of President Obama's "leading from behind" approach to foreign policy, Republicans are ready for a commander in chief that will reassert U.S. global leadership. Or are they?

Ten weeks before the first votes of the presidential primary are cast in Iowa, Donald Trump continues to lead in the race for the GOP nomination. And beyond the billionaire businessman's bluster, exemplified by his vow to "bomb the s^#@ out of" the Islamic State, is a candidate who sounds very much like Obama — and Sen. Rand Paul, the libertarian-leaning Republican who also is running for president — and very little like a traditional, conservative hawk.

Obama often advocates for reducing the U.S. military footprint overseas so that Washington can focus on investing and rebuilding infrastructure "here at home." So does Trump. Paul regularly questions America's role as the West's global guarantor of security, urging a "noninterventionist" foreign policy tailored to homeland defense. So does Trump. Indeed, Trump has gone further than Obama or Paul in challenging the bipartisan consensus on foreign policy that has held since World War II.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trumps-surprisingly-obama-like-foreign-policy/article/2577019