THE GRIEVANCE GENERATION

Geee

grievance-generation:

For 25 years we have pandered to our children and now we are witnessing the bitter fruits.

Whiny college kids now feel entitled to march in the streets screaming obscenities or taking over the university president’s office. And for what? Feeling slighted? Having their feelings hurt? Talk about rebels without a cause.

I’ve traveled to many campuses in recent weeks on a lecture series and have seen the tempest first hand. ‎Many of the kids are open minded with inquiring minds. They appear to be a minority.

They are shouted down by the intellectual thuggery of the left.

These students are angry at the world. They can’t deal with the stress of being told the polar ice caps are melting or that there is racism or sexism or as John Lennon famously put it: “this-ism, that-ism.” By the way I confronted a new grievance on campus last month. I was accused of “ableism” because I spoke of the virtues of high achievement, which evidently is offensive to the low achiev‎ers.

When I spoke of the “lunatic” climate change ideas that preside on the left these days, I was accused of being unfair and insensitive to the mentally ill. And the more I think of the economic insanity of the climate change agenda, the more I think they’re right. ‎So I hereby apologize to the mentally ill.Scissors-32x32.png