Ben Shapiro to Whiney Mizzou Students: Toughen Up Spoiled Children

Valin

ben-shapiro-to-whiney-mizzou-students-toughen-up-spoiled-children-n2083195Townhall/Tip Sheet:

Katie Pavlich

Nov 20, 2015

In light of the recent and absurd calls from University of Missouri students to self-segregate based on race, demands for "safe spaces," the attempts to boot reporters from covering public protests, claims of a poop swastika and more, Young America's Foundation decided to send Harvard Law Graduate and Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro to Mizzou to debunk false, progressive narratives swirling on campus and being promoted through national media.

The words "toughen up spoiled children" were written in chalk outside of the hall where he spoke and during his speech, Shapiro took protesters and the leftists who support them to task in epic fashion. The title of his lecture was, "Truth is a Microaggression."

"I don't care about your feelings. Lets make something perfectly clear, I care nothing about your feelings," Shapiro said

(Snip)

Look At All Those White People! What More Proof Do We Need That Amerika Is Racist?

• Like 1

You KNEW This Was Coming biggrin.png . The Kiddies Invite Abuse, And It Would Be Impolite Not To Offer It

Hitler Learns About the New Campus Unrest
Steven Hayward
November 22, 2015

It must be miserable to be a liberal on campus right now, because you can’t keep up with the leftist demands for political correctness that you have no foundation for resisting (since comtemporary liberalism amounts to epistemological disarmament).

Witness the witless Prof. Geoffrey Stone of the University of Chicago writing yesterday in the Puffington Host:

(Snip)

A slow learner, apparently. “And on and on and on” is exactly the point of leftist campus agitation. Stone adds:

Not having any personal connection to Princeton (other than my affection and respect for its current president), I don’t really care one way or the other whether Princeton erases Woodrow Wilson from its history…

That’s the problem right there. People like Stone are gutless wimps. Who needs them? Especially since he’s utterly unable to give a serious account for why these demands should be resisted at all.

So obviously someone needed to do “Hitler Learns About the New Campus Unrest,” and naturally that person was me:

You KNEW This Was Coming biggrin.png . The Kiddies Invite Abuse, And It Would Be Impolite Not To Offer It

Hitler Learns About the New Campus Unrest

Steven Hayward

November 22, 2015

It must be miserable to be a liberal on campus right now, because you can’t keep up with the leftist demands for political correctness that you have no foundation for resisting (since comtemporary liberalism amounts to epistemological disarmament).

Witness the witless Prof. Geoffrey Stone of the University of Chicago writing yesterday in the Puffington Host:

(Snip)

A slow learner, apparently. “And on and on and on” is exactly the point of leftist campus agitation. Stone adds:

Not having any personal connection to Princeton (other than my affection and respect for its current president), I don’t really care one way or the other whether Princeton erases Woodrow Wilson from its history…

That’s the problem right there. People like Stone are gutless wimps. Who needs them? Especially since he’s utterly unable to give a serious account for why these demands should be resisted at all.

So obviously someone needed to do “Hitler Learns About the New Campus Unrest,” and naturally that person was me:

laugh.png