Mitt Romney's fundraiser goes to work for Paul Ryan

Geee

2576894Washington Examiner:

House Speaker Paul Ryan has tapped coveted GOP fundraiser Spencer Zwick to serve as the finance chairman of his newly expanded political operation.

Zwick, 35, was the muscle behind Mitt Romney's 2012 billion-dollar fundraising enterprise. He and Ryan formed a bond during the last presidential campaign, after Romney selected the Wisconsin Republican as his vice presidential running mate. If Zwick delivers for the speaker and, by extension, House Republicans, the way he did for his party's presidential nominee, Ryan is on pace to fill the fundraising hole created by the departure of his predecessor, John Boehner.

"I'm honored that Spencer is willing to help me setup a finance network that puts House Republicans in a position to defend and expand our majority," Ryan said in a statement that was published in a press release introducing his political team. "His track record of developing successful political operations speaks for itself, and I have the utmost respect for Spencer."Scissors-32x32.png