This Is a War We Must Wage and Win

Geee

this-is-a-war-we-must-wage-and-win-n2083488Townhall:

Note: This post was adapted from a speech given by Carly Fiorina the day after the terrorist attacks in Paris.

Like all of you, I am heartsick and heartbroken at the carnage in Paris. I am filled with revulsion for the terrorists who carried out these brutal attacks and the murderous Islamist extremism that fuels their violent hatred.

I am angry that, just hours before the Paris attacks began and against all the evidence, President Obama declared ISIS “contained” and took a victory lap.

No, Mrs. Clinton. No, President Obama. Climate change is not our most pressing national security challenge.

Our most pressing national security threat is radical, Islamist terrorism around the world and here at home. ISIS is an evil that must be confronted and destroyed.

They are at war with us and all we represent. And so we must wage this war and we must win. We must deny ISIS territory. We cannot permit them to train and prepare for jihad around the world.

This is not just a Europe problem. This week, five Syrians were stopped in Honduras with stolen passports as they tried to make their way to the United States. This is a crisis that has come to our front doorScissors-32x32.png