PAT CADDELL: HILLARY WON'T BE PRESIDENT

Geee

pat-caddell-hillary-wont-be-president-frontpagemagcomFront Page Magazine:

Pat Caddell: Let me start by saying -- in 2011, I spoke, and some of you will remember, I said -- everyone was very optimistic about 2012, and I said that we would be meeting the next year to celebrate Barack Obama's reelection, which we were. Because I thought that the fight that was going on was not being organized.

I want to say now, about this election year, something very different. All of the signs would point, just in terms of what's been happening the last few years -- what happened Election Day, which I'll talk about in a little bit for a moment -- everything is positioned historically and attitudinally, I believe, in this country that would result in someone other than Hillary Clinton being elected President.

(Applause)

I say that, but this, remember, it depends on two things. We have a different election year, and we have to overcome a lot of apparent stupidity, which continues.

Having said that, I want to say this election year -- a year ago, I said this would be the most disruptive and the most -- election of historical change that we probably would see in our lifetime since 1968. I think everything that has happened so far this election year has borne out the research that we have done -- what I call Smith Project, which I announced here, and I'm hoping we will have a chance to share with you later, that Lee Hanley helped make possible. And Lee is actually the inspiration for it -- which was to go out and discover a couple years ago -- was there a different possibility of politics in America? And we've updated that Smith survey. And I will tell you it is.

We stand -- we have not even seen the chaos yet that is about to be unveiled. Everything else has been almost a precursor to this. And how it ends I do not know yet, but I want to give you the parameters of it.Scissors-32x32.png