GOV BOBBY JINDAL DROPS OUT OF 2016 REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Geee

Well when you have been polling at 0% for months I guess it is time.

Story after story here about Walker trying to raise the money to cover his campaign deficits, I suspect that it is all about the money.

WestVirginiaRebel
bobby-jindal-suspending-presidential-campaignNational Journal:

Long­shot pres­id­en­tial hope­ful Bobby Jin­dal “sus­pen­ded” his cam­paign for the pres­id­ency, he an­nounced Tues­day dur­ing an ap­pear­ance on Fox News.

“I’ve come to real­ize this is not my time,” Jin­dal said. Jin­dal is the third Re­pub­lic­an pres­id­en­tial can­did­ate to drop out of the pres­id­en­tial race, fol­low­ing former Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Wis­con­sin Gov. Scott Walk­er.

The Louisi­ana gov­ernor struggled to gain trac­tion dur­ing his cam­paign, sput­ter­ing in the polls and fail­ing to make the main de­bate stage in any of the four Re­pub­lic­an de­bates.

Jin­dal said a “crazy” elec­tion sea­son had made it im­possible for his can­did­acy to break through to voters — one he said didn’t fo­cus on his many of the de­tailed policy po­s­i­tions that he out­lined.

“Clearly there just wasn’t a lot of in­terest in those policy pa­pers,” said Jin­dal.

The gov­ernor said he has not “giv­en a lot of thought” to en­dors­ing one of his former rivals for the GOP nom­in­a­tion.

________

Too bad. Good man. He'll be back.