At least 35 reported dead, 100 hostages taken in Paris attacks

Geee

?intcmp=hpbt1Fox News:

DEVELOPING - At least 35 people were killed and more than 100 hostages were being held in Paris Friday night, after at least three coordinated terror attacks rocked the French capital.

The attacks are believed to have involved at least two suicide bombers, including one which detonated near the city's Stade de France, soccer stadium where the French and German national teams were playing. Simultaneous attacks are a trademark of terrorist operations.

“There are lots of dead people," a witness said. "It’s pretty horrific to be honest. I was at the back of the bar. I couldn’t see anything. I heard gunshots. People dropped to the ground. We put a table over our heads to protect us."Scissors-32x32.png

No one immediately claimed credit, but a gunman at one of the attacks, at a Petit Cambodge, a Cambodian restaurant in the city's fashionable 10th arrondisement, was heard shouting "This is for Syria!" as he sprayed gunfire at horrified patrons, witnesses said.

The death toll was expected to rise, and the fate of 100 hostages reported held at a concert hall called Bataclan was unknown, The Associated Press reported.

Related Image

The soccer stadium where a match between France and Germany was going on as the attack began is shown.

France takes unprecedented step to close borders in response to Paris attacks
Nov 13 2015

France has just taken an unprecedented step to close its borders after a slew of attacks, which police believe are coordinated, hit the Paris area Friday evening.

At least 60 people have been reported dead and many more injured in three different shootings in Paris' 10th and 11th arrondissements, French media, citing police, is reporting.

Daily Mail: What We Know Right Now

At least 60 people have been killed and several wounded in a series of terror attacks in the heart of Paris tonight

11 were killed in restaurant shootout on Rue Bichat, close to where Charlie Hebdo shootings occurred in January

Another 15 killed in the Bataclan concert hall where terrorists are said to be holding around 100 people hostage

The terrorists shouted 'Allah Akbar' and 'this is for Syria' as they burst in and opened fire, witnesses have said

French President Francois Hollande declared state of emergency for whole country and shut all of its borders

NYPD Sends Vehicles to High-Profile Locations in NYC Following Attacks in Paris

The NYPD has sent vehicles to French locations and crowded areas across the city after multiple attacks in Paris left dozens of people dead Friday.

In a statement, Mayor Bill de Blasio said that police are closely monitoring the situation. He said the NYPD is communicating with its international liasion in Paris, as well as local authorities.

Police tell NY1's Dean Meminger that NYPD officers have been put into critical response vehicles at high-profile French locations in New York City.

(Snip)

Good News John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) is going to make a statement....I'm relieved.

Is his statement going to be about the terror attack or the worlds REAL #1 problem- Global warming????

Good News John Kerry (who served in Vietnam) is going to make a statement....I'm relieved.

Is his statement going to be about the terror attack or the worlds REAL #1 problem- Global warming????

You mean its not?

You mean its not?

The irony of this happening this weekend in the city that was hosting the Global Warming farce.