Does Ted Cruz fear Marco Rubio?

Geee

2576258Washington Examiner:

Sen. Ted Cruz on Thursday moved to blunt Sen. Marco Rubio's momentum in the race for the Republican presidential nomination, launching an aggressive first strike on immigration.

The Texan attacked Rubio for supporting the granting of a pathway to U.S. residency for illegal immigrants in his role as key negotiator of the bipartisan immigration overhaul that cleared the Senate two years ago. The broadside suggests that Cruz now views the Floridian as a distinct political threat to his White House ambitions. It also marked an escalation and possible strategic shift for Cruz, who had shied away from directly attacking his primary opponents.

"I'm confident that Sen. Cruz's position is the winning position, and that if we nominate someone who is pro-amnesty, the Republicans will lose to Secretary [Hillary] Clinton," Cruz campaign spokesman Rick Tyler said, in an interview with the Washington Examiner.Scissors-32x32.png

@Geee

I would like to see how the Cruz supporters (and others) define Amnesty. 11,000,000 (Illegals) divided by 30 (Days) divided by 10 (years) gives you 36,666 people deported every day for 10 years.

@Geee

I would like to see how the Cruz supporters (and others) define Amnesty. 11,000,000 (Illegals) divided by 30 (Days) divided by 10 (years) gives you 36,666 people deported every day for 10 years.

NO PROBLEM - we will do it in no time - and it will Make America Great Again and if you say anything different I will call you nasty names and tell you that you are STUPIDwink.pngtongue.pngohmy.png

@Geee

This would not be the 1st or last time someone has called me stupid...and I am forced to admit there may be some justification. biggrin.png

"I would like to see how the Cruz supporters (and others) define Amnesty. 11,000,000 (Illegals) divided by 30 (Days) divided by 10 (years) gives you 36,666 people deported every day for 10 years."

I actually got this from that ultra squishy RINO Michael Medved a couple of years ago.

This actually comes from my 3 simple questions

1. What Do You Want

2.How Do You Get It

3.And Then What Happens.

• Like 1