Ted Cruz: It's In His Heart

Draggingtree

ted_cruz_its_in_his_heart.html AmericanThinker :

November 3, 2015

Ted Cruz: It's In His Heart

By Lloyd Marcus

A frustrated hopeless patriot wrote:

“Unfortunately Mr. Marcus, it's not only the left but also the right that is out to destroy America. Wicked people in high places, the elite if you will, control both parties. That is why no matter who is elected that nothing This patriot brother's discouragement explains why I want Ted Cruz in the driver's seat as president. On numerous occasions, Ted Cruz has proven that he has no problem being odd-man-out with regard to Washington politics.

I have made the following point numerous times. Politicians promise the moon on the campaign trail. The 64,000-dollar question is who will have the cojones and core conservative instincts to follow through if elected? Atop my list is Ted Cruz.

A gospel classic is titled, “It's in My Heart.” Folks, Ted Cruz has proven that conservatism is in his heart. Our only hope of liberating ourselves from the “Washington cartel” (both parties conspiring against the people) as Cruz perfectly described it is to select a presidential nominee with conservatism in his/her heart. Scissors-32x32.png

• 1 month later...

Under a President Cruz, the United States Would Fight Islamic Supremacism

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY December 5, 2015 4:00 AM @ANDREWCMCCARTHY To protect American national security we must first understand what threatens American national security. We must grasp who our enemies are, what animates them, and how they work together — despite their internecine rivalries — to destroy us from without and within. We must stop trying to define “true Islam” and start restoring our own principles as our guide: liberty, equality of opportunity, the rule of law, and peace through strength.

The vast majority of Americans still believe in these principles. It is Washington that has lost faith. It is Washington that looks at liberty’s enemies and sees friends; that looks at anti-Western Islamic supremacists and sees “moderates” it can play ball with; that looks at lawbreakers and tut-tuts that “the system is broken.” Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427983/ted-cruz-for-president-2016-candidate-would-fight-islamic-supremacism