Do Hillary's Lies Matter?

Draggingtree

do_hillarys_lies_matter.html:

October 25, 2015

Do Hillary's Lies Matter?

By Clarice Feldman

It is of little concern to me that the corporate media says Hillary aced the Benghazi hearing, To me she didn’t, and I care more that the public is being inured to public officials’ lying. Were I running for president against her I’d produce a simple campaign video.

My campaign video would be short -- it would be Hillary before the caskets of the four Americans slaughtered in Benghazi blaming an obscure video and its maker for the incident; Hillary telling the father of one of the deceased, Ty Woods, that the video maker would be arrested (“we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son"), and her testimony before the committee that she never blamed it on the video. The ad would take just a couple of minutes. . Message at end -- are you ready for a president who lies over the bodies of dead American patriots?

Scissors-32x32.png
Hillary’s Cock and Bull Story About the Video.

Scissors-32x32.png

The Benghazi Hearings Confirm Yet Again What a Brazen Liar Hillary Is

by JONAH GOLDBERG October 24, 2015 4:00 AM

Dear Reader (though not Sid Blumenthal, who is probably busy trying to figure out how he can get his penny loafers on over his hooves),

The storm clouds are gathering.

That’s not metaphorical. I’m in Dallas.

The rain has been Biblical with periods of apocalyptic.

But if it’s meteorological metaphors you’re looking for, back in Washington, the clouds are actually parting.

It’s been a week of clarification: Paul Ryan will almost certainly be the next speaker of the House.

Jim Webb will go back to 1965, when men like him were welcome in the Democratic party. Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426015/hillary-clinton-benghazi-hearings-lies