ObamaCare Co-Ops’ Fail: Government Has No Business Being in Business

Geee

obamacare-co-ops-fail-government-has-no-business-being-in-businessHuman Events:

Government is an inherently failed entity. It always is – it always will be. Government can do a few things well (the military leaps to mind). But even those successes are woefully mismanaged and obstinately wasteful of money (with the military – usually due to its civilian overseers).

There is no “reform”of this. You can’t improve government quality of service. Because government is organized and run by humans – and thus subject to the immutable laws of human nature. Two particularly pertinent such laws: the Wallet and Yellow Pages Rules.

The Wallet Rule: You go out on a Friday night with your wallet. You go out the following Friday night with my wallet. On which Friday night are you going to have more fun?

Obviously you will have more fun with my wallet than yours –because at the end of the revelry you care what your wallet looks like. My wallet? You don’t care quite so much. Government is always using other peoples’wallets – and the Friday night party never, ever ends.

The Yellow Pages Rule: If you can find it in the Yellow Pages – the government shouldn’t be doing it.Scissors-32x32.png