A Democrat-voting, tofu-eating environmentalist has written movingly about his conversion to the light on climate change.

Geee

green-vegan-liberal-sees-light-climate-changeBrietbart:

My name is David Siegel. I’m not a climate expert; I’m a writer. Early in 2015, I became interested in climate science and decided to spend the better part of this year trying to learn what I could. It didn’t take long before it was clear that there isn’t likely going to be any catastrophic warming this century.

Now Siegel – author of several bestselling business books – is trying to persuade his fellow liberals to follow his example by doing what he did, examining their prejudices and looking at the facts.

To this end, he has written a 9,000 word essay explaining where the alarmists have got it wrong. But he doesn’t hold out much hope: it was rejected by every one of the liberal publications in the US to which he submitted it, among them the LA Times, the Atlantic Monthly, National Geographic and Huffington Post.Scissors-32x32.png

This is exactly what happened to Michael Crichton. Wanted to write a book about it, did the research and decided it was a scam.

This is exactly what happened to Michael Crichton. Wanted to write a book about it, did the research and decided it was a scam.