Rubio Unveils Energy Policy at a Standing-Room Only Event in Ohio

Geee

rubio-unveils-energy-policy-at-a-standing-room-only-event-in-ohioPJ Media:

GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio unveiled his energy policy in Salem, Ohio, on Friday. Speaking to an overflow crowd at BOC Water Hydraulics just outside Youngstown, Rubio was introduced by popular Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, who extolled his virtues as a father and family man before saying he thinks Rubio is highly qualified to be our next president.

Rubio began by saying that the outdated political establishment in Washington is holding our economy back. He prefaced his policy proposals by saying that ”21st century America has the greatest energy potential of any nation in human history.” Rubio said, “Not only do we have an abundance of oil and coal and natural gas, but we also have an unparalleled capability to leverage these into prosperity through the miracle of American free enterprise.”

Rubio said that “for Washington, squandering America’s energy potential is another day at the office. But for families all across this country, it’s deeply personal. Because energy is not just an industry; energy is every industry – energy touches every business, every worker, and every household in America.” He predicted that if Hillary Clinton is elected president we will miss out on one of the greatest economic opportunities of the century because she believes President Obama’s regulations have not gone far enough.

In contrast, he said that under the policies he is proposing, the cost of living will decrease, American manufacturing will soar, and our strength around the globe will return.

“The policies I’ll offer today are only a few of my ideas to help our people access that future,” he said. “My energy plan is based on three priorities: minimizing government bureaucracy, maximizing private innovation, and optimizing America’s resources.” Scissors-32x32.png

rubio-unveils-energy-policy-at-a-standing-room-only-event-in-ohio:

GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio unveiled his energy policy in Salem, Ohio, on Friday. Speaking to an overflow crowd at BOC Water Hydraulics just outside Youngstown, Rubio was introduced by popular Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, who extolled his virtues as a father and family man before saying he thinks Rubio is highly qualified to be our next president.

Rubio began by saying that the outdated political establishment in Washington is holding our economy back. He prefaced his policy proposals by saying that ”21st century America has the greatest energy potential of any nation in human history.” Rubio said, “Not only do we have an abundance of oil and coal and natural gas, but we also have an unparalleled capability to leverage these into prosperity through the miracle of American free enterprise.”

In reading the comments (Why Do I Always Do This? It Just Ticks Me Off!) I noticed something...no one addressed what Marco was talking about. The comments can be divided into 2 categories 1 (99%) Marco Rubio is a horrible terrible traitorous evil wicked RINO/GOPe person who hates America and all true blue yankee doddle dandy conservatives, so he must be cast out into the outer darkness. (this attitude makes me want to send Marco some money, if for no other reason than to agravate these people) 2. Marco Is Great...I Love Him.

Tried to find the actual speech on You Tube...no joy. But this is not the 1st time he has talked about energy